Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Bloomingdales now through March 14th




I was recently at Bloomingdales at the Beverly Center and was shocked to see that all sale items are an additional 40% off. I picked up some great staples and as I was paying was told I would receive an additional $25 off purchases over $100. It's a promotion good until March 14th, so ladies make sure you check out this sale! I picked up a KAIN white tee that was originally $84 for $35.84 and for those of you who are familiar with KAIN tees, you know the material is like budda! Another one of my finds is a tiered, flirty skirt by Aqua originally $78 for $25.42. This skirt can be dressed up or dressed down and is a great addition to my spring wardrobe. Tiered skirts are so on trend and is a must for spring and summer.

When I got home, I checked the sale online and for some reason bloomindales.com is not offering the additional 40% off so if you can make it to the store, get there! It's definitely worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment