Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Let's share our finds!

Hello fellow bloggers! This is my first attempt at blogging even though I've been a fan of reading blogs for the past few years. With that said, I can explain why I am starting my own blog. I am a compulsive shopper, mostly on-line, and I am a self-professed expert at locating discounts, sales, and bargains and I would like to network with others like myself to share our great "finds". I have been a member of purseblog.com and have frequently taken advantage of the great deals posted on purseforum's deals and steals and as much as I like those sites, I feel there should be a way to show off our finds and even share our thoughts of the items we find. I would love to share the great deals and even review these items to determine if the items are true finds or just a waste of money in the long run. Photos are highly encouraged... where's the fun if we can't visually see the fruits of our labor!

No comments:

Post a Comment