Sunday, November 21, 2010

Kiehls having their annual F&F promo $20 off $50 purchase plus free shipping!

Kiehls makes some incredible products and this promo is the best I've seen from them. They will take off $20 automatically if you have $50 or more in your basket. I know several ladies who have made up to 3 different transactions to get the most for their money. Use the code PRESENT for free shipping. Some of the items I've ordered are true staples and others are new fun things.
I love their Coriander shower gel. The smell is divine and you'll want to stay in the shower just to continue inhaling the scent. If you've never tried it, get it!
I purchased a moisturizing eye cream with SPF 30 that looks like a tube of lipstick. Genius! Why didn't I think of that? With my aging skin, I need to protect it as much as possible especially around the delicate skin of my eyes. I've never tried it so I will do a review of the product in the near future.
Last but not least, lip glosses! I have an addiction to lip glosses so when I get a chance to try a new one, I jump at it! Kiehls has a great reputation on their lip balms so I wanted the protective and healing factor of their balm with the pretty gloss factor. I ordered two different colors, sight unseen, so I hope they work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment